Total Pageviews

Friday, February 21, 2014

Reviews - Sigh...

Its about time since I used this share space regularly, Untill I get some practise of of using it, I'm going to so the simplest things I know.. Review....... (I know that everyone has an opinion on everything, even I'm frustrated by this decision).

I'll start off with food... (chennai mainly).

L'Amandier - Chennai,

One of the most beautiful resturant/cafe, I've been to in the recent months. (it well placed and the design interiors is nostolgic french designs). From the rugged brick walls, posh upper level, calm music too the small recycled PVC hanging gardens outside, it is really good.
They even offer valet parking to 2 wheelers. Now that is crazy.

The Food was actually good, surely not authentic french, but for an Indian customer base its french enough!!.
The menu is quite small, but they are good. The set menu is actually a good value for money.

Price = ~1200 for 2 persons.

Rating :
Food = 3/5
Ambience = 5/5
Service = 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment